A:Indicate subject and predicate in the following sentences.
- Several unhappy students have complained to the registrar.
- Those terrible floods affected many people.
- The large black dog bounded up to the child.
- James, my brother -in -law and dear friend, has just died.
- Marriage is not for him , he says.
B:State which of the following sentences are Declarative,Command, Imperative interrogative.
- Have you written to him?
- Keep quite!
- The man thanked the old woman.
- We won the battle.
- Have you been to Mwanza before?
- Hasn't she changed!
- Kindly allow me to talk.
- Would you mind if I ask for your help.
- We serve evening meals.
- The weather was dreadfu.