• Chemistry Discussions

Add comments and win points

Join, Discuss, Learn, Share idea with others

Back to discussions

Posted 2 years ago in Form 2

Water

Can u explain why water is cycle .,so if water is cycle then we do drink water from the toilet.By when water sources be near toils people open/allow their toilet water to come to the goodwater.

3       12

Comments  

Laurentmnanka Masero   Posted on 2 years ago

Is the good question the first process is water from the water bodies is change into vapour if the sun light reach to the water bodies after the evaporation of water in a form of vapour is going up and form clouds after fofming clouds is coming to the surface of the earth in a form of drop lets and is collected to the water bodies and this process is continously. And for the issue of toilet water there doing the process of purification and treat water.

Jack Grifo   Posted on 2 years ago

you are a great thinker

Asiyejulikana Shule Direct   Posted on 2 years ago

KASOME KWENU PUMBAVU WEWE

HUSSEIN IDDY   Posted on 2 years ago

God blessed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aloyce Shirima   Posted on 2 years ago

Is the good question the first process is water from the water bodies is change into vapour if the sun light reach to the water bodies after the evaporation of water in a form of vapour is going up and form clouds after fofming clouds is coming to the surface of the earth in a form of drop lets and is collected to the water bodies and this process is continously. And for the issue of toilet water there doing the process of purification and treat water.

Wang Soo   Posted on 2 years ago

u are intelligent

NAOMI LYIMO   Posted on 2 years ago

BE BLESSED.

I have learn something.

Oh! Thank you dear brother.

JNChananja Chananja   Posted on 2 years ago

Bcoz the water from different sources evaporate or change in to vapour and when evaporate it is purified

I'm sorry my dear friend/brother i have read alot but i have not understand ,plz may you help me dear brother.( NDAKI)

JNChananja Chananja   Posted on 2 years ago

No read well about diagram of water cycle

Ask
    Ticha
    Kidevu

Pick a Subject and Get Discussing

Cancel

Pick a Class and Continue

Cancel

X
    Feedback

We Love to Hear from You